Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter

Hello my lovelies!
First of all, I want to wish you all a Happy Easter!
I have an Easter card to share with you today.
 I used Tilda with Egg and Chicken from the  Little Easter Collection. She is one of my faves from this collection and I just love coloring her hair. I think I stamped more than 6 of this image, just to colored her hair.

Distress Ink used:
Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Spun Sugar
Hair: Walnut Stain
Dress/Shoes: Weathered Wood
Basket/Eggs: Spun Sugar, Shabby Shutters, Wild Honey, Milled Lavender, Tumbled Glass
Chick: Scattered Straw, Spun Sugar
Grass: Shabby Shutters

For the pull-out tag, I used Vintage Tag and Wings DooHickey Dies. I painted the  wings with Crackle Accent. The sentiment is also from the Little Easter Collection.


The lovely flowers and white leaves are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Cream Berries are from Magnolia.


I used Frantage Embossing powders for the eggs. The Lovely Fence, the Grass, Tag and the Butterfly are  DooHickey Dies.


Other supplies used:
DP: Magnolia
Small wooden spool
ribbon, lace, seam binding, cheese clothe
gesso, Viva Decor Pearls


Thanks for dropping by my blog today and I hope to see you again soon.
Have a Wonderful weekend!



1 comment:

  1. You made an adorable eastercard - wonderful - it brings spring-time. But we got this night a lot of snow !!!
    Happy Easter
    Greetings from Austria/Europe
    Helga

    ReplyDelete