Monday, February 11, 2013

Little Hoppy

Hi Magnolia lovers!
I want to share with you a simple and easy-to-make Easter Card. I have used some stamps from the latest Little Easter Collection ( Little Hoppy with Buttercup and Best Easter Wishes to you Text)
I also used the new DooBeePops paper and I really had fun with them.

To make this simple card, I used plain pastel cardstock. Die cut the edges using DooHickey Tilda Lace die and I also used the DooHickey Grass.

I cut the DooBeePops paper into egg shapes to make my easter eggs.

Here's a closer look at the Easter Eggs. I wanted to make them bigger but I was afraid they would get squished in the mail when I send it to Sweden.  :)


I hope you like my simple card today.

Thanks for dropping by!
Have a nice day!

Mae

1 comment:

  1. oh Mae, the nicest petite Easter card I ever seen!!
    and love the eggs, great work Mae.
    Huge hoppy huges, Yulis

    ReplyDelete