Friday, August 24, 2012

Goosebump Tilda

 Happy Friday, everyone!
For today's card, I have Goosebump Tilda  from the Turning Leaves Collection. I found some blossoms that matched the DP which I decided to use and I actually like how it turned out. Last week, I sent this card out to my Aunt in California and I was glad she liked it!




Thanks for dropping by and I hope you like my card for today!


Have a great weekend!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Recipe
Stamps: Goosebump Tilda, AmyR Sentiments
Color: Distress Ink Reinkers
Paper: Arches HP WC 140lbs, Basic Grey PBJ
Dies: DooHickey (Doily Flowers, Tag, Lovely Fence) Spellbinders
Embellishments: blossoms, brads, sticky pearls, 5in paper doily, lace ribbon, twine, wooden button


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card, Mae! Wonderful design, and I always enjoy looking at the coloring of your images. They are always so carefully executed.

    ReplyDelete