Monday, July 30, 2012

Tilda with Pencils

Here's another card using an image from the Turning Leaves Collection. This is Tilda with Pencils.  Isn't she just adorable?  I made this for one of my cousins who is the new principal at an academy in Apple Valley, CA.  Octagon is the main shape of this flat card.






I hope you like this care and I will be posting another one later today.  Enjoy your Monday!

Hugs.

Mae



Paper: MME
Ink: Distress Ink Reinkers
Stamps: Tilda with Pencil, Stempelglede
Dies: Spellbinders Octagon Nestibilities, Doohickey Vintage Tag
Embellishments: ribbon, lace, twine from stash, buttons (WAMK)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a nice header you have Mae!!! Just love it! and your card is so beatiful, can´t stop looking at it...your colouring is really amazing! So pretty tag with wise words, thanks for sharing!
    Have a nice day.
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Mae! Beautiful design and layout and I love your gorgeous coloring dear! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mae ... Beautiful design you made it! finally i found your blog :)
    now i can out it on my side bar dear..
    hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete